The Turnout Volunteer program is a grassroots ticket sales effort designed to broaden WIT’s reach in the region and to drive participation. Our 2019 goal is 350 attendees with our 2020 sights set on 500!
Turnout VOLUNTEERS commit to:
- Inspiring 10 new attendees to purchase tickets and “Turnout” for the 2019 WIT Awards Celebration on June 3, 2019, at Spring Gate Winery.
a $80 or 25% discounted price off Non-Member event pricing of $120 to the new attendees they inspire to participate. Discounting will be applied by TCCP’s coordinator as Turnout Volunteer inspired participants are registered.
- Updating the Turnout Volunteer Committee on their approach, progress
- Participating in a Results and Idea Exchange / Happy Hour on April 24, 2019, from 4 – 5:30 pm.
Benefits of being a Turnout Volunteer:
- Being recognized as a 2019 Turnout Volunteer on the event website and thanked for your support during the celebration itself!
- Turnout Volunteers receive a complimentary ticket to the event in recognition of their efforts and support.
- And, the Turnout Volunteer that generates the most new 2019 ticket sales will receive special recognition during the celebration itself!
The WIT Champion program is a flexible volunteer program designed to amplify the impact of the Awards Celebration. Champions contribute 3 – 4 hours of their time before June 3, 2019.
WIT CHAMPIONS commit to:
- Attending the event on June 3, 2019, at Spring Gate Winery – and bring along staff, vendors, and others, too.
- Helping our sponsorship committee network with potential supporters from November 2018 to February 2019.
- Nominating one (or more!) deserving women across the 9 categories. Our Award nomination cycle runs 12 weeks from January 7,
2019to April 8, 2019.
- Driving participation two months before the event through social media or by reaching out to a handful of people they think should become aware of the event.
Benefits of being a WIT CHAMPION:
- Being recognized as a 2019 WIT Champion on the event website and thanked for your support during the celebration itself!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 WIT VOLUNTEERS
as of 4/7/19
Brenda Ritter Orth
Pam Small Seetoo
WIT COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Wendy Jackson Dowe
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
as of 4/29/19